|Bilingual (English/Chinese )PA to MD Britsense Ltd - Edinburgh £13,650 - £25,000 a year - Permanent|
|Bilingual (English/Chinese ) PA to MD|
Location: EdinburghSALARY: £ 13650 – 25, 000, Commensurate with experience
ABOUT Britsense Ltd:
Britsense Ltd, based in Edinburgh, UK, specialising in trading some world-known brands. For example, Zwilling J.A.Henckels, Burberry, LVMH, Fossil, Staub, Demeyere, Fontignac, Hugo Boss, Mulberry...etc. We aim to provide professional services and products with unbeatable price domestically and internationally.
Britsense Ltd are seeking a PA to MD. This person will work closely with the Managing Director to provide administrative support. Personal Assistants need extensive knowledge of the organisation in which they work. They need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation's aims and objectives. Director rely heavily on the PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in his absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful candidate.
The PA responsibilities will vary from day to day, depending on the necessities. You will manage and coordinate the day to day affairs of the Managing Director including coordinating all personal travel, diary, restaurant bookings and all social invitations.
You will be responsible and trusted with managing all personal expenses in addition to assisting with corporate events and also managing the company's database.
Duties will include:
- General ad hoc PA duties, filing, post, administration.
-- Diary management not just in the UK but also internationally
- Occasionally attending meetings where you will be required to take notes or to provide general assistance during presentations and ensuring the MD is well prepared.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English/Chinese both in oral and writing.
- High attention to detail.- Proactive
- Flexible as opportunity to travel to our China office
- Strong Microsoft/web development/ IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel as will be managing a variety of spreadsheets including accounts
- Strong organisational skills
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above
Benefits:Salary: £13,650-£25,000 per annum (based on experience)
Working in a professional team at office in the beautiful shore of Edinburgh, with free coffee, milk and tea
Britsense full time employee's families can have discount of all our products.Pension programme is available
Opportunity for travelling in UK and all over the world with MD
If interested, please send your CV to ：
Britsense Ltd.Catchpell House Business Centre, Bernard Street,
Edinburgh, EH6 6SP
T: 0044 131 5539351, F: 0044 131 4670099,
Registered in UK, Company No. SC447984VAT No.222967496, EORI No. GB22296746000Job Type: PermanentJob Location:
Required education:Required experience:
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
- Personal Assistant: 1 year